What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.”
It is so important that we have the Biblical image of God and not someone else’s.
1. Because God is spirit, I will seek intimate fellowship with Him.
2. Because God is all-powerful, He can help me with anything.
3. Because God is ever-present, He is always with me.
4. Because God knows everything, I will go to Him with all my questions and concerns.
5. Because God is sovereign, I will joyfully submit to His will.
6. Because God is holy, I will devote myself to Him in purity, worship and service.
7. Because God is absolute truth, I will believe what He says and live accordingly.
8. Because God is righteous, I will live by His standards.
9. Because God is just, He will treat me fairly.
10. Because God is love, He is unconditionally committed to my well being.
11. Because God is merciful, He forgives me of my sins when I sincerely confess them.
12. Because God is faithful, I will trust Him to always keep His promises.
13. Because God never changes, my future is secure and eternal.
What comes to your mind when you think about God? Write it down. Is it Biblical? Do you need to rethink your view of God?
May You take the scales off our eyes to see clearly how wonderful and loving You are, Oh Lord! Amen.
Sermon by prince chuks for prienblog.com
p class=”post-sig”>for Updates, Advert placement, Online music promo, Publicity, Publishing of Articles etc….Contact: prienblog™